Components & Tools
superDimension leads the Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy® (ENB)™ market with its i·Logic System. Designed to enable physicians to reach distant lung lesions in a minimally invasive manner, the i·Logic System consists of intuitive software and proprietary hardware.
- A disposable Extended Working Channel (EWC) that extends beyond the reach of the bronchoscope and becomes a channel for endobronchial tools to distal locations in the lungs and mediastinum
- A disposable Locatable Guide (LG) that contains a location sensor at its distal tip and allows 360 degree steerability through the bronchial tree
- Planning and navigation software, providing physicians with a reconstruction of the bronchial airways of the lungs as well as tracking and localization through Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy® (ENB)™.
Edge™ High Performance Catheter
- Reach more locations in the lung
- Directional Biopsy™
- Single operator control
- Multiple curves available
The superDimension superTrax™ tools are the only tools specifically designed for use with the i·Logic System. These sterile single use tools feature flexible shaft designs for maximum trackability through distal airways.